“We, at Penaire, strive to produce a competitive show dog consistent with the breed standard of excellence and one we can enjoy as a companion. Great attitude and movement are our highest goals.” -Joan & Bill Clarke, Penaire Airedales
Jaxson is a Best In Show Winner, Multiple Specialty Show Winner and the Sire of Multiple Champions. 2012 Number One Airedale Terrier All Systems 2012 Number One Airedale Grand Championship Points 2013 Number One Airedale Terrier Male All Systems 2013 … Continue reading
GCh Penaire Chip Leader at Longvue – “Jaxson” Jaxson was the # 1 Airedale All Systems throughout 2012 with a total of 4899 Group points, and 487 Breed Points. He was also the #1 Airedale in Grand Championship points and … Continue reading
GCh Penaire Chip Leader at Longvue – “Jaxson” Jaxson wins Best In Show under Judge Darrell Vice Long Beach Kennel Club dog show July 1, 2012 Jaxson wins Group 1 under Judge Betty Anne Stenmark and Best of Breed under … Continue reading
GCh Penaire Chip Leader at Longvue – “Jaxson” Jaxson wins BOB Great Western Terrier Association dog show June 24, 2012 Jaxson wins BOB under judge Connie Clark Great Western Terrier Association dog show June 23, 2012
Am & Can Ch Penaire Bryndale Carolina On My Mind
Sire: GCH Reydale Terrydale Prince of Persia
Dam: Ch Penaire Million Dollar Baby
Breeders: Joan Clarke, Jacquelyn Maly
Owners: Joan Clarke, Anna Brinker, Jacquelyn Maly
- Best of Breed, Sacramento Kennel Club: April 16,2017. National Floater Weekend, Judge: Richard Powell. Handled by Heritage Show Dogs, Christian and Jenny Rangel.
- Winners Bitch,4 point Major. Cherry Blossom Cluster: April 23,2017. Baltimore county Kennel Club, Judge: Betsy Dale. Handled by Mark Brandsema.
- Best of Winners. 5 point Major, Specialty Win. Bucks County Kennel Club: May 6,2017, Judge: Betty Ann Stenmark. Handled by Mark Brandsema.
- Best of Winners. 5 point Major. Specialty Weekend. New Champion. Trenton Kennel Club: May 8,2017. (no photo yet) Handled by Mark Brandsema.
- Best of Opposite Sex. Specialty Weekend. Ladies Dog Club: June 3rd,2017, Judge: Lydia Coleman Hutchinson. Handled by Mark Brandsema.
- Group 1, Reserve Best In Show. Group 3, Group 2, Group 2. New Canadian Champion. Oromocto Kennel Club: June 10 & 11, 2017. (Not photos yet) Handled by Mark Brandsema
- Group 1, Reserve Best In Show. Evangeline Kennel Club: June 24 & 25, 2017. Handled by Mark Brandsema, Judge: Honey Glendinning.
- Ch Penaire Bryndale Baby Take A Bow – “Elsa”
- GCh ReydaleTerrydale Price of Persia – “Jake”
- GCh Penaire Cash Game At Longvue – “Jessie”
- Ch Longvue Penaire Jacks or Better – “Jazzman”
- No Puppies Available At This Time
- Maggie Puppies
- Ventura County Dog Fanciers – July 6, 2014
- Santa Maria KC – July 5, 2014
- New Canadian Champion – Best In Show- Jaxson